English

Krasnoyarsk State Philharmonic was opened on the first of October, 1953, under the auspices of the Regional Concert Bureau. The Bureau actually began its activity after the Great Patriotic War, with the first Philharmonic Society of Krasnoyarsk founded back in 1928, though the tradition of regular music concerts had been established in the late 19th century, when the first organized music circles were created.

Krasnoyarsk Regional Philharmonic

READ MORE